Potspace logo

Potspace forum

Since: Sep 2019

For folks who run automated watering systems with coco or soil, how are you adding nutrients?

Fri Oct 11 '19, 10:20am - 67 views

Hello everyone,,

I see a lot of setups where growers run a reservoir & pump system to water their plants on a set schedule. If you’re watering like this how are you feeding? Do you add the nutrients into the reservoir and just allow it to feed over the course of several days? Or do you still hand feed nutes?

I’m currently hand watering, but plan on using a low tech gravity watering system for my next grow, but I still need to figure out how that works for adding nutrients.

Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

Since: Sep 2019

Hello everyone,,

I see a lot of setups where growers run a reservoir & pump system to water their plants on a set schedule. If you’re watering like this how are you feeding? Do you add the nutrients into [url=https://ufabet9x.com/][color=#333333]ีีufabet[/color][/url] the reservoir and just allow it to feed over the course of several days? Or do you still hand feed nutes?

I’m currently hand watering, but plan on using a low tech gravity watering system for my next grow, but I still need to figure out how that works for adding nutrients.

Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

SPONSOR
Thumbnail for video titled $2 Weed Joint vs $20 Weed Joint
5:43
1455 • 1 year • 2
SPONSOR
Browse
Videos
Dating
Dispensaries
Events