Potspace logo
Potspace Forums
July 23rd 2019, 7:50pm
420SOS
Caracas, Dto. Capital
Since: Jul 2019
Newbie from the South!

Hey everyone, I'm a cannabis researcher and writer from Venezuela, hoping to meet new people, learn from them and perhaps share a little of my knowledge.

BTW anyone know how to change my profile pic? I'm on Google from my phone don't know if that has anything to do🤷🏽‍♂️

July 26th 2019, 7:04am
DIY Marijuana SEO
New Orleans, LA
Since: Mar 2019

Welcome. Go to your profile name in the upper right and click on it. Click on "Profile".  When you are at your profile you can click on your image and change it there. 

Recent Topics
Thumbnail for video titled New arrivals Watch Video
0:14
New arrivals

2 years ago

Call/Text us: 9787091253 Please a Special Note I can argue with 50-70 people every day to relieve stress and make things easy for everyone read our nee Terms 👇👇👇👇👍👇👇👇👇 1] Write me when you are ready to order. 2] Payment is made only via bitcoin which you can buy from bitcoin.com or any other bitcoin site you know 3] when you write me, please send me the order and I'ma let you know if it is available or not.....after that you gonna provide me with a delivery details......Always make sure the information you send are correct so I urge you to do a review of it before you send it over because we won’t be responsible for any missing package because of a wrong Address 4] make payments 5] We ship with 24 hours and you receive the tracking code once we got it shiped 6] Most packages arrive 24hrs max within State and a 2-3days in Europe and 5 days Australia 7] A full and a half payment is accepted 8] We do a meet up within State you must keep the feds away 9] No rooms for a feds nor a corp 10] if you are not convinced by our ads you are not to write us...... asking for a guarantee thanks :) 11] Once you receive you package we advices you to do a test run of your firearm and give us a feedback of it right away. 12] You have a one month guarantee "no refunding of firearm after a 31days of purchase Note: we might consider a CashApp.

watch video
Thumbnail for video titled Good quality cannabis available Watch Video
4:56
Good quality cannabis available

3 months ago

Description I am an experienced caregiver, who cultivates an array of high quality strains that improve the quality of life for themselves and those around them. We can do meet-ups and delivery options available and I’ll provide over the phone consultation to determine your what your needs are regarding quantity, flavor profiles and desired effects. Whether you’re looking for yourself, or are an existing business seeking alternatives for your customers, give me a call and we’ll see if we can find a solution that fits. Starting prices are as follows: OZ. 120 QP. 475 HP. 750 LB. 800-1200 Delivery cost not included. Discounts on larger orders. Call to inquire. Phone,text for more details Text: (803) 712-3849 WhatsApp: (803) 712-3849

watch video
Stoners.org Cannabis Social Network
TheWeedTube.org
Dispensaries
Forum
Events
Register