Potspace logo
Potspace Forums
July 24th 2019, 7:55pm
420SOS
Caracas, Dto. Capital
Since: Jul 2019
Countries with toughest laws against cannabis

What countries do you know have severely strict policies that opose cannabis?

September 5th 2019, 9:30pm
Greenblooded
TX
Since: Aug 2019

All freaking Asia, well not sure about Thailand  probably not, still most of the region, I'm living in Canada en so I don't worry about it but I know it is hard further south, are you in veezuela for real?

September 5th 2019, 9:01pm
420SOS
Caracas, Dto. Capital

Yeah bro it's messed up around here, but I don't think it's as hard as Asia as you mention, check what I wrote about it a while ago, I hadn't shared it here because people seem to be more interested in other topics but here it goes, let me know what you think https://thcdetox.biz/blog/countries-with-the-cruelest-punishment-for-marijuana-use/

Any input would be greatly appreciated 

September 5th 2019, 9:18pm
Greenblooded
TX

Oh yeah that list checks out, you wouldn't catch me even talking about bud in any of those places, I heard something like in Qatar like the y all nice and stuff, they' could sentence you to death for even smelling like it, how? Why on Earth? 

September 5th 2019, 9:23pm
420SOS
Caracas, Dto. Capital

Yes I ve heard something like that, hope you found the info useful, i just posted another of the pieces I'm working on but it's a little more technical, please give it a look if you can @greenblooded id like to know your opinion about it

September 5th 2019, 9:25pm
Greenblooded
TX

Sure man, I kinda enjoyed the one you shared here is that all you?

Recent Topics
Thumbnail for video titled Dabbing :D Watch Video
0:09
Dabbing :D

5 years ago

I believe this was Blue Dream based dab :D

watch video
Thumbnail for video titled "Try blowing out first and then blowing in" Watch Video
1:31
"Try blowing out first and then blowing in"

6 years ago

Saw this video and just made me laugh for a minute when the guy says to her, "Try blowing out first then blowing in." I mean don't you think it would've been easier and more clear to just say, try emptying your lungs first, or something to that effect?

watch video
Stoners.org Cannabis Social Network
TheWeedTube.org
Dispensaries
Forum
Events
Register