Potspace logo
Potspace Forums
September 5th 2019, 9:43pm
420SOS
Caracas, Dto. Capital
Since: Jul 2019
Cannabis and religion

I was wondering why not , check it out and let me know what you thinkhttps://thcdetox.biz/blog/cannabis-in-islam/

It's a delicate subject but one that shouldn't be ignored

September 5th 2019, 9:44pm
420SOS
Caracas, Dto. Capital

@greenbloded watsup?

September 6th 2019, 9:52pm
Greenblooded
TX
Since: Aug 2019

Hey man whasssup witcha? Let m le see what you got

September 6th 2019, 9:55pm
Greenblooded
TX
Since: Aug 2019

So they pretty much don't have a clear idea, I met a Muslim once who used to smoke but was terrified of getting caught , he felt guilty cause he didn do it for medicinal reasons if you know what I mean

September 6th 2019, 9:07pm
420SOS
Caracas, Dto. Capital

Thanks for checking the blog out! Yeah exactly they forbid it but it's really hard to tell their stand specially with the development of medicinal Cannabis and CBD, that certainly has made it harder 

January 8th 2021, 1:42am
LuisaRobin
Since: Jan 2021

Studies says cannabis has more medical benefits. It can treat disease and  wonderful benefits on CBD  products.

May 19th 2021, 5:29am
420cannabword
Sacramento, CA
Since: May 2021

Despite the changes in state policy and the increasing prevalence of cannabis use and its implications for population health, the federal government has not yet recognized the advantages of cannabis and continues to enforce restrictive policies and regulations on research into the health harms or benefits of cannabis products that are available to consumers in a majority of states. As a result, research on the health effects of cannabis and cannabinoids has been limited in the United States, including issues like where to buy Delta 9 THC distillate leaving patients, health care professionals, and policy makers without the evidence they need to make sound decisions regarding the use of cannabis and cannabinoids. This lack of evidence-based information on the health effects of cannabis and cannabinoids poses a public health risk.

Recent Topics
Thumbnail for video titled Banana OG Kush Watch Video
0:14
Banana OG Kush

11 months ago

Using marijuana products helps you from pains anxiety sleepless nights stressful day ..and quality always... check out the top quality hasttags

watch video
Stoners.org Cannabis Social Network
TheWeedTube.org
Dispensaries
Forum
Events
Register