Potspace logo
Potspace Forums
September 19th 2020, 9:43pm
Chrisco
Brewster, NY
Since: May 2020
Concentrates and high levels of thc

Hey guys. So I'm a young 40 years old. I started smoking weed in 1993 at the age of 13. I always used to smoke a lot of weed. Then I joined the military when I was 18 and when I got out and smoked I got too high for my own good where I felt awkward. 

Flash forward a few more years and I again was smoking a heavy amount of weed. Sometimes I'd roll and smoke 5 blunts to my head while home, half a blunt each session while trying to conserve my stash. 

Fast forward to the last few years again after being forced to take a 3 year hiatus. I also started drinking more regularly to the point it became a problem is sort of still is. When I'm drinking every day, weed doesnt interest me like it once did, even though I know it's so much better for you. If I quit drinking for a few days I start smoking a lot more.

I have my dispensary medical card so I can get some decent stuff, but in CT everything is perhaps lower thc than other regions. 

For example I buy their lemon bar cookies which are like sugar cookies, 20mg, and I feel great! A friend somehow gets higher stuff from elsewhere so gave me two gummies each 50mg, and I ended up feeling light headed like I was going to pass out if I didnt quickly sit down. I started thinking maybe it was covid or something haha.

The next weekend he gave me two again and the same thing happened, so I guess it has to do with tolerance. 

Does anyone else feel this way if they have too much thc?

Recent Topics
Thumbnail for video titled Banana OG Kush Watch Video
0:14
Banana OG Kush

11 months ago

Using marijuana products helps you from pains anxiety sleepless nights stressful day ..and quality always... check out the top quality hasttags

watch video
Stoners.org Cannabis Social Network
TheWeedTube.org
Dispensaries
Forum
Events
Register