Potspace logo
Potspace Forums
July 23rd 2019, 7:43am
Since: Jan 1970
Profile image

Three different three browsers and I can't get my profile/banner picture changed..   Are you guys doing it from some mobile app or something?  What am I missing .. ?

July 23rd 2019, 7:11am
Potspace
New York, NY
Since: Aug 2006

Thats strange. Are you getting any error messages? Or are you just unsure of the process? Let me know

July 24th 2019, 7:53pm

Nope.. No error, it just does nothing. Same with the banner image.. As an enterprise technical support agent, I ran through all the browsers...  Looks like you gave me an image :D  I can wait for the other :D   Running on Win 7 pro.. 

July 26th 2019, 7:27pm
Potspace
New York, NY

One more question. Is the profile change link not working or dont you even see the link. Thanks

July 28th 2019, 7:17am

Exactly. I am on PC only, no phone app access..  I can go into the edit mode for the photo just fine. I see both the links to "Use as profile" and "Use as banner".. I can click a hundred times on them, they do nothing.. Windows 7 pro and it is the same will all browsers, chrome, Firefox and IE

July 28th 2019, 7:21am

Just tried it with the fourth browser "BRAVE". "Make this your profile header photo"  <------- does nothing in my browsers.. 

August 5th 2019, 8:12pm
Potspace
New York, NY

I'm not sure so far why this is happening. Works fine for me in Chrome. If using chrome, go ahead and when about to click the links, right click to inspect the page, and the right side window that opens in chrome may or may not list any errors. If it does, plz let me know.

Recent Topics
Thumbnail for video titled The making of the first wooden water bong! Watch Video
4:15
The making of the first wooden water bong!

4 years ago

This is the very first wooden water bong we ever made. It worked amazing and we've been making them ever since!

watch video
Thumbnail for video titled HUGE FIRE-SALE FOR  » MEDICAL GRADE CANNABIS AVAI Watch Video
0:59
HUGE FIRE-SALE FOR » MEDICAL GRADE CANNABIS AVAI

2 years ago

Its finally Christmas so we celebrating with arguably the biggest ever fire-sale of top shelf gas for medical or recreational purposes? we got you covered. At Buybuds online store we offer A+++ quality strains at the most competitive prices in the market. We are open for enquiries : Call/Text – (213) 461-0502 Website : https://buybudsonline.store/

watch video
Stoners.org Cannabis Social Network
TheWeedTube.org
Dispensaries
Forum
Events
Register