Potspace logo

Potspace forum

Since: Jul 2019

Profile image

Mon Jul 22 '19, 7:43pm - 251 views

Three different three browsers and I can't get my profile/banner picture changed..   Are you guys doing it from some mobile app or something?  What am I missing .. ?

Since: Aug 2006

Thats strange. Are you getting any error messages? Or are you just unsure of the process? Let me know

Nope.. No error, it just does nothing. Same with the banner image.. As an enterprise technical support agent, I ran through all the browsers...  Looks like you gave me an image :D  I can wait for the other :D   Running on Win 7 pro.. 

One more question. Is the profile change link not working or dont you even see the link. Thanks

Exactly. I am on PC only, no phone app access..  I can go into the edit mode for the photo just fine. I see both the links to "Use as profile" and "Use as banner".. I can click a hundred times on them, they do nothing.. Windows 7 pro and it is the same will all browsers, chrome, Firefox and IE

Just tried it with the fourth browser "BRAVE". "Make this your profile header photo"  <------- does nothing in my browsers.. 

I'm not sure so far why this is happening. Works fine for me in Chrome. If using chrome, go ahead and when about to click the links, right click to inspect the page, and the right side window that opens in chrome may or may not list any errors. If it does, plz let me know.

Since: Sep 2019

hello we do supply top quality strain and we do discreet delivery visit www.emergencypharm.org or text /whatsapp +1 347-766-3305

hello we do supply top quality strain and we do discreet delivery visit www.emergencypharm.org or text /whatsapp +1 347-766-3305

SPONSOR
Thumbnail for video titled "Try blowing out first and then blowing in"
1:31
Thumbnail for video titled
0:59
50 • 23 days • 1
SPONSOR
Login
Browse
Videos
Classifieds