Potspace logo
Potspace Forums
October 13th 2020, 10:53am
DIY Marijuana SEO
New Orleans, LA
Since: Mar 2019
Passive Cannabis Marketing - What do you think?

Since 1999, Voodoo Music + Arts Experience has hosted thousands of artists & attracted 100's of thousands of music fans from world-renowned artists such as Pearl Jam, Metallica, and Red Hot Chili Peppers, Voodoo takes place every year in the Big Easy’s historic City Park, amid lush lagoons, bayous & one of the largest collections of mature oak trees in the world. Bob Dylan once famously stated, “There are a lot of places I like, but I like New Orleans better.” FRI Oct 30 through SUN, Nov 1.

Halloween in New Orleans is an event second only to Mardi Gras for its outlandish display of trick or treat. The weeks before Halloween in New Orleans host thousands who are drawn to the French Quarter for devilish fun with our city’s vampires, goblins, zombies, and ghost parading up and down Carre Vieux and throughout the city streets in their carefully crafted costumes.

November 20th 2020, 11:40pm
Galbes
Los Angeles, CA
Since: Nov 2020

I’m Rick (Juice) and I’ve got some of the best deals in the business - Cannabis 420 medical - recreational marijuana flowers
If you’re looking for a reliable plug and are tired of getting ripped off by fake suppliers, simple hit me up on text/whatsapp/signal let’s get things rolling…
I’ve been on this game for quite a while, 100% Stunner … I’m able to keep a year round reliable source of flowers.
I always make sure that there’re multiple flavors and qualities on my shelf’s.
Donations range from 900/Unit to 1500/unit.
I’m available to meet in person to discuss business….
Food on the menu:
–Pineapple Express -Super Silver Haze -God’s Gift -Purple Kush -Strawberry Cough -Diablo -OG Kush -Banana Kush -Snowcap -Trainwreck -Master Kush -Sweet and Sour Widow -Platinum OG -Granddaddy Purple -Bubba Kush -Green Crack -Four Way -Blue Cheese -Jamaican Lion -Panama Red -Mendocino Purps -Blue Dream -Black Beauty -Snowcap -Malawi Gold -Pinkman Goo -Frisian Duck *Best Extras Strains* -Mango Sherbert -Gruntz (Gushers x Runtz) -Lemon Mac -Golden Glue – Sativa -Blackberry Cookies -Key Lime Pie -Cookies ‘N’ Cream -Pineapple Gelato -Papaya Punch -Maui Wowie -Early Hybrids -Northern Lights -White Widow -Sour Diesel -Gorilla Glue -Bruce Banner #3 -Skunk #1
Stock changes daily…
>>>> International orders goes only from a P. (whatsApp: +1-909-340-9606
** Free shipment from a unit plus 1 extra Oz (if you order from 1 Unit > )
**Rated +21 (No minors
-No fronts are available at this time,I’ve been scammed before so please don’t ask.
-Not a time waster!!!
Get to Rick on ==>> 909.340.9606 (text/whatsapp/signal)

Recent Topics
Thumbnail for video titled Check this out Watch Video
1:44:13
Check this out

3 years ago

Just thought I'd show you guys a little something

watch video
Shopping Guide
Forum
Music
Events
Register