AVOID GETTING SCAMMED
It is very easy to get scammed these days, especially if you're trying to buy weed. We've put together a few tips on how you can decrease your changes of getting scammed.
- Don't send money to someone who you think will then ship you weed. While there may be some good people out there, there are plenty who will say whatever they think you want to hear in order to get you to send them money.
- Never wire money, or buy gift cards, etc.
- Only buy from those who you know personally
- Don't agree to deposit money into an escrow service
- Don't accept Checks as a form of payment.Â A bad check may clear your bank and several weeks later your bank realizes it's fake and holds you responsible for the money they put in your account for the fake check.
- Avoid using Paypal, Google Wallet, etc. Many of these payment systems allow the user to request a refund without you having very much power to stop it from happening.
- Only accept / pay using cash as your form of payment.
- Perform all transactions in person. Not only is it illegal in most places to ship Cannabis, but you're making yourself vulnerable to being scammed.
- Do not give anyone your email / password, not even us, as we will never ask for your credentials
This is not a complete list. As always, use common sense when purchasing or selling your medicinal Cannabis. What may seem like a good deal could be a hard learned lesson if you're not careful. Even if you are having a hard time finding someone to sell you Cannabis, it is always a good idea to perform the transaction face-to-face to avoid being scammed.