Potspace logo

Potspace forum

Since: Jul 2019

Countries with toughest laws against cannabis

Wed Jul 24 '19, 7:55am - 176 views

What countries do you know have severely strict policies that opose cannabis?

Since: Aug 2019

All freaking Asia, well not sure about Thailand  probably not, still most of the region, I'm living in Canada en so I don't worry about it but I know it is hard further south, are you in veezuela for real?

Yeah bro it's messed up around here, but I don't think it's as hard as Asia as you mention, check what I wrote about it a while ago, I hadn't shared it here because people seem to be more interested in other topics but here it goes, let me know what you think https://thcdetox.biz/blog/countries-with-the-cruelest-punishment-for-marijuana-use/

Any input would be greatly appreciated 

Oh yeah that list checks out, you wouldn't catch me even talking about bud in any of those places, I heard something like in Qatar like the y all nice and stuff, they' could sentence you to death for even smelling like it, how? Why on Earth? 

Yes I ve heard something like that, hope you found the info useful, i just posted another of the pieces I'm working on but it's a little more technical, please give it a look if you can @greenblooded id like to know your opinion about it

Sure man, I kinda enjoyed the one you shared here is that all you?

SPONSOR
Thumbnail for video titled This guy is smoking weed with his mom
13:06
SPONSOR
Thumbnail for video titled Two guys smoking weed on a couch
9:48
1218 • 1 year • 1
Browse
Videos
Dating
Dispensaries
Events